Members - First Time Website Access
To faciitate the transfer to the new Health Enterprises Network website, as a member, resetting your password is required. This is done for security purposes. Preparing your website account for use is very simple, requiring only a few steps, and will only be required once.
- On the main website page, select the "Forgot your password?" option, or click here.
- You will be asked for your member email address. Please enter it and click "Submit".
- You will receive an email with a link to allow you to reset your password. Click on the email link.
- Enter your email address (user name), and a new password (twice), and click "Submit". Remember, passwords are case-sensitive!
- If successful, you will be taken to a login page with an indication that your password change was successful.
- Now, you can login with your new password and begin exploring the new site features.
- The Health Enterprises Network Team